CHECKLIST REQUIREMENT FOR
- A graduate of two (2) year maritime related course or has successfully completed at least four (4) semesters in a maritime or non-maritime course supported by originally and photocopy o f Transcript of Records with scanned picture, seal of school and with remarks “for licensure examination purposes only”.
*For holder of Major Patron License from MARINA simply submit Original and Photocopy of MARINA License issued until February 27, 2009.
- Original and photocopy of Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork with BRM (SSBT) and Practical Assessment Certificate in the Management Level. (OPTIONAL before taking the Examination but COMPULSORY before registration of license).
- Original and photocopy of Authenticated Birth Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO). In support of unreadable NSO Birth Certificate, a copy of BC from Local Civil Registrar (LCR) must be submitted.
- Original and photocopy of NBI Clearance valid until the last day of scheduled examination.
- Original copy of valid Medical Certificate (PRC MDO Form No. 04) or original and photocopy of valid Comprehensive Medical Certificate issued by DOH accredited medical clinics and hospitals. VALIDITY: Medical Certificate – PRC MDO Form No. 04 (6 months validity) OR Comprehensive Medical Certificate (1 year validity) – valid at least one (1) month after the licensure examination.
- Original and photocopy of Community Tax Certificate/Cedula (current year).
- An approved Sea going Service of 24 months for holder of Maritime related course OR 60 months for holder Non-maritime related course, as Boatswain, Quarter Master/GP, Able-bodied Seaman or its equivalent on board a vessel of less than 500 gross tonnage. MARINA Licensed should submit not less than one (1) year sea going service as Skipper/Master/Chief Mate on board a vessel of less than 500 gross tonnage, OR Two (2) years sea service in the Operational Level (Third Mate/Second Mate) on board a vessel of less than 500 gross tonnage.
- Proof of Sea Service
- Properly accomplished all data
- Certified/Signed by the Mater of the vessel and affixed seal of vessel
- Attested by the ship’s company or agency
- Duly notarized
- Original and photocopy of Certificate of Sea Service from shipping or manning company stating the name and type of vessel, gross tonnage, trading area, rank occupied and inclusive dates of sea service.
- Signed by the President/Manager/Authorized signatory of the company
- Affixed company dry seal
- Duly notarized
- Authenticated copy/ies of approved POEA Contract of Employment with date of deployment to confirm existence of the ship stated in the certificate of sea service (for foreign trade) OR Notarized Crew List from the vessel stamped by the Philippine Coast Guard (for domestic trade).
- Original and photocopy of Seaman Identification Record Book (SIRB).